If you are reading this article i assume you are interested in Root Any Xiaomi Devices.
Now i have specially written this article about Rooting Any Xiaomo Devices. if you go through through all the process you will get 100% result.
There Are Three Steps Involved In Rooting Any Xiaomi Devices.
THE FIRST STEP is to unlock the bootloader , this process is pretty much same for all the xiaomi devices.
Step 1 : Unlock The Bootloader
xiaomi has tightened the security of their smart phones by locking the bootloader , which keeps giving problem to anyone flashing a custom rom recovery , whic is neccessary required to root a xiaomi devices.
so , you wiull need to have to bootloader unlocked , fortunately , you can request fot he unlock code from xiaomi but it requires a bit of patience since it might gets a few days to get it. so lets gets started.
- First you have to visit the webpage to unlock the bootloader , to got to the webpage click here
- simply fill up the form mentioning the reason why you want to unlock the bootloader
- you will get the unlock the bootloader code in 1 – 2 days once you get the code you wuill have to wait for at least 72 hrs before unlocking the bootloader
- once you have pass the date you can download the unlock tool from below and extract in your pc and intall it.
- go to setting – my devices – all specs – tap on miui version 7 times you will get the developer options in additional setting
- now go to developer option and enable usb debugging.
- now in developer option click on mi unlock status and click on add account and device
- try to bind your account in case your account not bind the click again and again on add account and devices . you will succesfully get the message like this.
- you have succesfully unlock the bootloader.
- After that Reboot Your device into fastboot method, For that simply turn off your device, press the Power button and Volume down ( – ) button at the same time. Then connect the device to the Windows PC/laptop via a micro USB cable
- now launch mi unlock tool in your pc.
- login with your mi account and it will check your account have permission
- after that click on unlock now button and you successfuly unlock your device..
STEP 2 : Flash Custom Twrp Recovery
- now that the bootloader is unlock , it’s time to flash a custom recovery for your xiaomi devices you will need to download the twrp file for your particular xiaomi devices use the link below for search for it.
- I HAVE PREVIOUSLY UPLOAD A POST HOW TO FLASH CUSTOM TWRP RECOVERY IN ANY XIAOMI DEVICES
STEP 3 : ROOT XIAOMI PHONES
- Now downloaad the magist.zip from below
- aftere download transfer the file into device memory
- reboot your device into twrp recovery.
- Power off your device and Press and hold “Volume down button + Power button” until you see anything on the screen.
- now on the twrp menu click on wipe and swipe to factory reset.
- go back to the main menu in twrp and click on install and select super su.zip file
- After selecting the SuperSU zip file, do swipe to confirm flash to begin the installation process.
- After the installation process is complete check the Wipe cache/Dalvik option , click on it and Swipe to wipe.
- Now reboot your device from the main menu.
successfully you have installed the root in your phone..