You Are Using Xiaomi Device And Now You Wanted To Root Your Xiaomi Device For Some Purpose. But You Don’t Know How To Root. So, Now You Are Searching For How To Root Xiaomi Devices And Landed On our Article. Then You Are On Write Article.
In This Article, You Are Going To See How You Can Root Any Xiaomi Device Using This Simple Guide. I have specially written this article about Rooting Any Xiaomi Devices. So, if you go through all the processes you will get 100% results.
Step 1: Unlock The Bootloader
Xiaomi has tightened the security of their smartphones by locking the bootloader, which keeps giving problems to anyone flashing a custom ROM recovery, which is necessary required to root Xiaomi devices.
So, you will need to have to bootloader unlocked, fortunately, you can request the unlock code from Xiaomi but it requires a bit of patience since it might get a few days to get it. so let’s get started.
1. First, you have to download the unlock tool from below and extract from your pc and install it.
2. Now, go to setting > my devices > all specs > tap on MIUI version 7 times and you will get the developer options in additional settings.
3. Now go to the developer option and enable USB debugging.
4. Now in the developer options click on mi unlock status and click on add account and device
5. Then try to bind your account. In case your account does not bind click again and again on add account and devices. you will successfully get the message like this.
6. After that Reboot, Your device into fastboot method, For that simply turn off your device and press the Power button and Volume down ( – ) button at the same time. Then connect the device to the Windows PC/laptop via a micro USB cable
7. Now launch the mi unlock tool on your pc.
8. login with your mi account and it will check if your account has permission
9. After that click on unlock now button and you successfully unlock your device.
STEP 2: Flash Custom Twrp Recovery
Now that the bootloader is unlocked, it’s time to flash a custom TWRP recovery rom for your Xiaomi devices. You will need to download the TWRP file for your particular Xiaomi devices use the link below to search for it.
Now You Have To Flash This Rom On Your Xiaomi Device. I Have Previously Uploaded A Post On How To Flash Custom TWRP Recovery On Any Xiaomi Device. Click On This Link And Follow All the Steps To Install Custom TWRP Recovery. HOW TO INSTALL CUSTOM TWRP RECOVERY
STEP 3: Root Your Xiaomi Device
1. First download the SuperSU from below.
2. After downloading the zip file transfer the file to the device.
3. Now reboot your device into TWRP recovery. Power off your device and Press and hold the “Volume down button + Power button” until you see anything on the screen.
4. Go to the main menu in TWRP and click on install and select SuperSu.zip file
5. After selecting the SuperSU zip file, do a swipe to confirm flash to begin the installation process.
6. After the installation process is complete check the Wipe cache/Dalvik option, click on it, and Swipe to wipe.
7. Now reboot your device from the main menu.
Done!!! Successfully you have installed the root in your phone.