What is TWRP Recovery?
The Team Win Recovery Project custom TWRP is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface with a partial content design that allows users to install third-party firmware and backup current systems that are often unsupported tasks by stock recovery images. Therefore, Android devices are often installed while flashing, installing, or rooting, although this does not depend on the root being installed.
Now i will show you how to install custom TWRP on xiomi devices.
Steps to install TWRP Recovery
- First you should know how to unlock bootloader. click on the link below to learn how to unlock boot loader.
- now download this tool known as fast book.link is given below.
- Extract the tool and you will see these files.
- Step 4 – Now go to the link given below and find for recovery.img which is of your mobile.
- Copy the recovery.img into that tool folder.
- Now turn off your phone and press power+volume down button for few seconds and fastboot mode will open.
- using data cable connect your phone with pc.
- – Go the the tool folder. Press shift + right mouse, you will find the ‘open command prompt/Powershell’, click to open command window.
- Now type the below command and press enter.
“ fastboot devices “
See your device is connected or not
- now again type the below command and press enter
” fastboot flash recovery recovery.img “
- now again type the below command to go to TWRP mode and press enter
“fastboot boot recovery recovery.img”
Now your device will reboot into TWRP Recovery. You can install custom rom. custom kernel or any mods. Enjoy!