Hello Tricky Worlds Readers !!!! I Hope You Are Good And Liking, Reading & Sharing Our Posts. So In This Post, We Are Going To See How We Can Cast Android Screen To Windows 7? Nowadays Everyone Wants To Connect Their Smartphone To Their Smart TV. Many Users Already Know How to Cast Android Screen To Windows 7 But Some Users Are Searching On Google To Use This Feature.
Do you also want to know how to cast the android screen in Windows 7? If you want to know, you are in the right place. In this post, we will see all the possible working methods that are used in this process. As you know there are many tasks that are impossible on a Pc or laptop but are possible on an android smartphone. But by casting Android mobile’s screen to PC, it is possible.
Now, without wasting any time, I would like to start the process on how to cast the android screen in Windows 7?
How To Cast Android Screen To Windows 7?
Since there are several ways to cast or see the mobile screen on the PC. But we are going to see the best Working methods that are required to cast the android screen to windows 7. Before Proceeding To The Methods first you have enabled the USB debugging Mode in android by following below steps.
- Go To Phone Settings
- Go To About Phone > Find Build Number > Click “Build number” 7 times in a row.
- Now Search For Developer option Or It Is In The Additional Setting
- Enable These Two options 1. USB Debugging 2. Install Via USB
We Are Using 2 Different Ways To Cast Android Screen To Windows 7
- Using Usb Devices
- Using Wifi
1. Using Vysor ( Usb Method )
The fastest way to mirror the Android screen on your PC is by using Vysor. The application is very easy to set-up. You can use apps, play games, take screenshots. basically, anything you can do on an Android device. Follow My Below Steps To See How To Cast Android Screen To Windows 7
1. First Of All Download Vysor From The Given Link Or Button Below.
2. After downloading the “vysor” click on it and install on your pc.
3. After Installing the application open it.
4. Now Connect Your Android Phone To Pc Via USB.
5. Here You Will See Your Mobile Name And After Mobile Name You Will See An option ‘View’ Click On That. As You See In The Below Image.
6. After clicking on the view option you have successfully Cast Your android screen to windows.
2. CastAndroid Screen To Pc Using Wifi
ApowerMirror is another great application that gives your mirror Android to Pc. In other terms, not only can you control Android using a mouse and keyboard, but ApowerMirror also allows users to control the PC with their Android.
I guess the best feature is the game keyboard where you can map keyboard shortcuts for smooth Android functionality. ApowerMirror has more extra features than you can consider, but setting it up can be a really difficult task. However, let get to see How To Cast Android Screen To Windows 7 Using ApowerMirror.
Features Of ApowerMirror
- ApowerMirror enables users to cast 4 devices to the PC at the same time.
- Users can connect their Android phone to PC with or without cable, and control their Android phone from PC by using a mouse
- This screen mirroring app also enables users to play mobile games on PC without emulators
1. First Of All Download The ApowerMirror On Your Pc And Android Device.
2. Install the application on both of the devices.
3. After Installing The Application Open It On Both Devices.
4. Now Connect Both The Devices With Same Wifi Network Or Hostspot.
5. Now See Your Android Device There You’ll See An Option “Mirror Or Symbol M”. Click On That.
ˆ6. After Click On It The Application Start Searching For The Pc Which Are Connected To same Wifi. After Searching There You’ll See Your Desktop Name Click On That.
7. After Click On That, You Will See Two Option 1. Mirro Phone To Pc 2. Mirror Pc To Phone. If You Want To Mirror Phone To Pc Then Select Option 1 And If You Want To Mirror Pc To Phone Then Select Option 2.
8. After Selecting The Option You Will Now Cast Your Android Screen To Windows 7, 8, 10.
CastAndroid Screen To Pc Using USB ( ApowerMirror )
1. Download and Install the ApowerMirror on your Both Devices As Mention Above.
2. Connect the device to your PC via USB ( Allow USB debugging prompt on your Android )
3. After Connecting The USB Open The Application On Pc And Go To The Option ‘USB’ And Click On Your Device.
4. After Selecting The Device, Your Screen Mirroring Is Now Successfully Active.
3. Cast Android Screen To Windows Using AirDroid
AirDroid App is a well known and helpful app for Android. Though this app is specifically used to remotely control your phone data and file transfer, we can also use this app to cast Android screen on Pc. Follow My Below Steps On How To Cast Android Screen To Windows 7,8 or 10.
1. Download And Install Airdroid On Your Pc And Android Device From Below Download Button.
2. Open Airdroid On Windows, Now it Will Ask You To Login To Your Account. If You Don’t Have Any Account Click On Signup.
3. Once you have created your Airdroid account, then you need to login into the AirDroid application on your windows and login to the AirDroid app on your phone with the same account.
4. After login on to your phone and your windows with the same email, you will be able to see your phone under the ‘My Devices’ section in the AirDroid application on your pc.
5. Click on your device name in your pc and then click Remote Control tab. You will see 4 options. Choose Screen Mirroring Option.
6. Now you will be able to see your android screen on your windows pc.
Conclusion On How To Cast Android Screen To Windows 7:
I hope you have Successfully understood How To Cast Android Screen To Windows 7. Now, you can enjoy playing games, watching movies on your Windows PC from mobile.
I will update this post very soon with more methods to Cast Android Screen To Windows, mac and linux pc. If You have Any problem then feel free to comment your problem and we will try to solve it.
Also, Read Our Previous Articles
- 13 Best Pc Games Download For Free 2021| (Online + Offline)
- (Latest) How To Register IDM Without Serial Key [ IDM Crack Download ]
- How To Install & Use Turbo C++ 4.5 For Windows 7,8 And 10 – (64/32 Bit)