Want to know How To Delete Phonepay Transaction History? Well, you have landed on the right article. In this step-by-step guide, you will learn How To Delete Phonepay Transaction History Permanently. PhonePe is one of the most secure digital payment platform. It allows users to pay utility bills, recharge phone numbers, send money, and more.
You can also use PhonePe to recharge mobile numbers, data cards, and DTH. You can even pay electricity and gas bills, book flight and train tickets, and more. Now, every online transaction you do via PhonePe like a money transfer, or paying a credit card bill, is saved in its transaction history by default containing details like transaction ID and the amount received or sent.
But due to privacy concerns, most people want to delete their phone history permanently. So, Here is our step-by-step guide on how to delete PhonePe history permanently.
How To Delete Phonepay History
As per the RBI guidelines, there is no direct way for you to delete your PhonePe transaction history. However, you can contact their support team to delete your history. Here’s how you can do it.
1. Open the PhonePe app on your device And login into your account using the mobile number.
2. Now, on the home page, select the “History” option at the bottom right side. This will open a list of all your PhonePe transactions history.
3. Then find and select the specific transaction that you want to delete.
4. Then, click on the Contact Support option.
5. In the chat menu, you have to mention the reason why you want to delete the transaction history. For example: “Hello sir, I want to delete this transaction due to some privacy reason”.
6. Click on the Send button and it will create a ticket for your request. After that, the PhonePe support team will contact you within 48 hours for the verification and confirmation of the request.
7. Once your details are confirmed, your transaction history will be deleted successfully.
So this was the complete guide to deleting the PhonePe history permanently. I hope you were able to delete the PhonePe history with the help of the steps mentioned in this article. I hope you liked our article on how to delete phone history, if you have any comments or suggestions do share them in the comments below.
Also, read our other articles
- How To Know If Someone Blocked You On Snapchat
- How To Fix Instagram Couldn’t Refresh Feed Error
- Earn $100- $150 From Online Data Entry Jobs Without Investment.