If you are an iPhone or Mac user, you might have experienced that while using some apps, suddenly an app rating pop-up appears requesting us to rate and review the apps on the App Store. Although these pop-ups are meant to help developers improve their apps and get feedback from users, they can also be annoying and disruptive, especially if they appear frequently or at inconvenient times.
Luckily, there’s an official way provided by Apple to turn off these annoying app rating pop-ups on both iPhone and Mac, so that you can enjoy your apps without any interruptions. In this article, I will show you How to turn off App Rating Pop-ups on iPhone and Mac in a few easy and simple steps.
Steps to Turn Off App Rating Pop-ups on iPhone
Now, if you want to disable app rating pop-ups on your iPhone, follow these simple steps.
1. First of all, open the Settings app on your iPhone and tap on the “App Store” option.
2. Once you’re in the App Store options, scroll down, find, and tap the toggle switch next to In-app ratings and reviews to turn it off.
That’s it! After turning it off, you will no longer see app rating pop-ups on your iPhone.
Steps to Turn Off App Rating Pop-up on Mac
Now, if you want to disable app rating pop-ups on your Mac, follow these simple steps.
1. First, Open the App Store app on your Mac, click on the App Store in the top left corner of the menu bar, and select Settings.
2. Then, a new pop-up window will appear, Uncheck the box next to In-App Ratings and Reviews.
That’s it! After turning it off, you will no longer see app rating pop-ups on your Mac.
That’s all. App rating pop-ups can be useful for developers and users, but they can also be annoying and disturbing. So, if you want to turn it off on your iPhone or Mac, you can do so easily by following the steps I show in this article.
Also, Read Other Useful Articles
- Apple Rolls Out IOS 17.3 Update With Stolen Device Protection
- Apple To Allow IOS Developers To Accept Third-Party Payments
- How To Find Apple ID Password Without Resetting It