Valorant, a highly popular online shooter game developed by Riot Games, not only attracts players with its exciting gameplay but also offers various in-game items that players can purchase using Valorant Points (VP). VP can be obtained by spending real money, or by using prepaid gift cards and codes that can be redeemed in the game.
Whether you received a code as a gift, through a promotion, or you have purchased from trusted platforms like Amazon, etc, you can easily redeem it on your Valorant account. In this article, I will show How To redeem Valorant Codes and Gift Cards.
Also, read How To Check VALORANT Purchase History
How To Redeem Valorant Gift Cards & Codes
Redeeming Valorant codes and gift cards is an easy process and can be done in two methods: using the in-game option or the official Valorant website. In this article, we will guide you through both methods step by step.
1. Redeem Gift Cards Codes Using In-Game Option
Follow the steps below to redeem the Valorant gift card code using the in-game option. But, Make sure you enter the code exactly as it appears on the gift card or email.
If you enter the wrong code multiple times, you will receive a 24-hour soft ban. This restricts you from redeeming the code and you can redeem again only once after the ban is lifted.
1. Open the Valorant game and click on the V icon (known as valo points) located at the top right corner.
2. Next, click on the Prepaid Cards and Codes section.
3. Now, enter the gift card code into the provided empty box. After inputting the code, click on the “Submit” button to redeem it.
Once redeemed, any rewards or in-game items associated with the gift card should now be available for you to use in Valorant.
2. Redeem Codes Through The Website
If you don’t want to open the game or don’t have your laptop or PC with you, and want to redeem the code using your phone, then you can redeem the codes using the Valorant official website. To redeem the code through the website, follow the steps below:
1. First, open your web browser and go to the official Valorant redemption website. Then, log in to the account you want to use.
2. Once you are logged in, click on the “ENTER CODE” box and type in the code you received from the gift card.
3. Then, click on the “Redeem” button to claim your reward.
Once redeemed, any rewards or in-game items associated with the gift card should now be added to your account.
3. Bonus: Free Valorant Rewards Codes
Valorant is giving away freebies on the occasion of Christmas and New Year. These rewards are currently available for redemption and will remain available until December 31, 2023. Below are the three currently active rewards along with their codes.
- Seal of Approval Gun Buddy Code: CC-VLRNT-CCHAL-00001
- Not A Peep Card & VERSUS // Deadlock + Gekko Card: CC-VLRNT-CCHAL-VAL02
- Drop It Spray Code: CC-VLRNT-CCHAL-WNGMN
Please note that in most cases, the rewards redeemed by the codes are received instantly. However, on rare occasions, it may take up to 24 hours for the items to appear in your game.
That’s it! This is how you can easily redeem Valorant gift cards and codes. You can choose whichever method that works best for you to redeem your codes. If you found this article helpful, consider sharing it with your friends so they can also redeem these rewards in Valorant.
Also, Read Other Useful Articles
- How To Uninstall VALORANT In 3 Simple Steps
- How To Copy Crosshairs In Valorant
- How To Fix Fortnite MatchMaking Error
- Best Settings For PPSSPP On Android In 2024