Valorant is a competitive first-person shooter game that requires precise aiming and quick reflexes. One of the most important factors of the game is the crosshair, which is the small dot or shape that indicates where your bullets will go. Having a good crosshair can make a big difference in your performance and accuracy. But how do you find the best crosshair for you?
There are several ways to customize your crosshair in Valorant, such as changing its color, size, outline, and opacity. However, sometimes you may want to copy another player’s crosshairs, especially if they are professionals or maybe you like how their crosshairs look.
Luckily, Valorant has a feature that allows you to easily copy and share crosshairs with other players. In this article, we’ll show you how to do it in two simple steps: using in-game chat commands, or using the import crosshair code. So, let’s get started!
Also, Read How To Redeem Valorant Codes & Gift Cards
How To Copy Someone’s Crosshairs Using Copy Crosshair Command
Before you start the process of copying a crosshair in VALORANT, the first step is to check if you have any empty crosshair slots left. To do that, follow the steps below:
- First, open Valorant and go to the settings option.
- Then, go to the Crosshair tab at the top.
- Once here, click on the Crosshair Profile and check if there is any space left.
Valorant only allows us to save up to 15 crosshairs at a time. If you have already filled all 15 slots, you have to delete a profile by selecting it and clicking the trashcan icon.
After freeing up your crosshair slots, jump into a Valorant game and follow these steps to copy your teammates’ crosshairs using a simple command :
- First, spectate at the player whose crosshair you want to copy.
- Then, press the Enter key to open the chat.
- After that, type ‘/cc’ (without ‘ ‘) and press Enter.
That’s it. You are all done. The crosshair you copied will be in your crosshair profile settings. You can easily select it from there.
How To Copy Someone’s Crosshairs Using Crosshair Code
If you want to copy someone’s crosshair then you can also use the import or export option in Valorant. If you want to use this option, follow the steps below.
1. First of all, copy the crosshair code of your favorite player, or you can visit the Valorant Crosshair website to get the crosshair code.
2. After selecting the crosshair on the website, click on the “Copy Code” button. It should look like this “0;P;h;0;f;0;0l;4;0o;0;0a;1;0f;0;1b;0”
3. Then, open Valorant and go to the crosshair section. There, click on the download-like icon.
4. Once you click the button, a pop-up window will open up. Simply, paste the code and click ‘Import‘.
Once you import your crosshair, you can see the crosshair on the crosshair profile section.
How to Export Your Crosshair in Valorant
If you also want to export your crosshair profile with your friends, you can use the following steps:
- Open your game settings and go to the crosshair tab.
- Click on the export button next to “Crosshair Profile,” to copy your crosshair code.
- Share the code with your friends via chat or email.
So, that’s all about How To Copy Crosshairs in Valorant. In this article, we have shared the two simple steps to copy the crosshair and use it in your game. If you found this article helpful, feel free to share it with friends.
Also, Read Other Useful Articles
- How To Check VALORANT Purchase History
- How To Uninstall VALORANT In 3 Simple Steps
- Best Free Parental Control Apps Of 2024 For Android And IOS
- How To Share Your Wi-Fi Password On Android And iPhone