Telegram, is a popular messaging app that offers multiple features for its users. One of its best features is ‘Last Seen’, which tells your contacts when you were last online or active on the Telegram app. In this article, we will find out what exactly ‘Telegram last seen recently’ means and How to hide it to keep your privacy.
Recently, many Telegram users have been wondering whether ‘Last seen’ in Telegram means blocked. If you are also one of those users who want to know what it means, then you have come to the right article. In the article, you will understand what last seen in Telegram actually means. So, let’s get started right away.
What does ‘Telegram Last Seen Recently’ Mean?
‘Telegram last seen’ is a feature that shows the time when a user was last active on the Telegram app. This information is visible to your contacts, so they know that you are online or when you were last online. This appears as a timestamp next to your name in the chat list.
It is an estimated value that shows when the person was last online ranging from one minute to approximately three days ago.
Here are all four estimated values used by Telegram to suggest when a user was last online.
- Last seen recently: Between 1 second to 2 or 3 days.
- Last seen within a week: Between 2 to 7 days.
- Last seen within a month: Between 7 days to 1 month.
- Last seen a long time ago: More than a month or always if you’re blocked by the user.
How To Hide Last Seen On Telegram?
If you don’t want to show your Last Seen status to your friends, you can easily hide it from Telegram settings. Follow the steps given below to hide your last seen status on the Telegram app.
Note: You can follow the same steps on both Android and iOS devices. I am showing you the steps on an Android device.
1. Open your telegram App and tap on the three horizontal lines in the top left corner to open the menu. In the menu click on settings.
2. In the settings menu, tap on the ‘Privacy and Security’ option.
3. In the privacy and security option, tap on the ‘Last seen and online’ option.
4. Here, you can see three options. choose your desired option from the list.
If you want to hide your last seen & online status from everybody, tap on ‘nobody’, and If you want to hide your last seen & online status from a specific user tap on ‘my contacts’ and select the user.
That’s it! This is how you can hide last seen on Telegram.
So, That’ it. In this article, we have explained everything about last seen recently means on telegram. I hope you understand what Telegram’s last Seen means and how to hide it. If you have any questions or problems related to the telegram, let us know in the comments below. Also, if the article is helpful for you, make sure to share it with your friends as well.
1. Can I hide my last seen status from specific contacts?
Yes, Telegram allows you to set who can see your last seen status. You can choose to hide it from everyone, your contacts, or specific people.
2. Does last seen on Telegram mean someone blocked you?
No, the “Last seen” status on Telegram does not necessarily mean that someone has blocked you. It simply tells when the person was last online on the app.
3. How to see last seen on telegram if Hidden
If someone has hidden their “last seen” status on Telegram, there is no direct way to see their last seen status.
Also, Read Other Useful Articles
- How To Download Movies From Telegram In 2023 | 5 Easy Steps
- How To Hide Your Online Status On WhatsApp
- How To Download YouTube Videos In Mobile Gallery
- How To Unblock Someone On Snapchat In 2023